- A sharpened pencil
- Instrument (including sticks and/or mallets for percussionists)
- Music, folder, lyre
- Clarinets and saxophones: at least three reeds.
- Brass: valve oil
- Trombones: water bottle.
- Oboes and bassoons: at least two reeds and water canisters for soaking.
- Letter From the Director
- Band Budget
- Teaching Philosophy
- Beginning Band Sample Lesson Plan
- High School Band Sample Lesson Plan
- Grading Policy
- Practice Record Chart
- High School Excused Absence Request Form
- High School Band Lettering System
- Uniform Policy
- Contract of Mutual Consent
- Practicum Logs
- 2012 WUPA - Middle School Band
- WUPA Rubric
- Strings Program
- Jazz Program
- 5th and 6th Grade Band
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Materials Needed for Class
Band members will need the following items for every rehearsal. (Some items are specific to certain instrument types.) Students are expected to come to class prepared; this is reflected in the band classroom expectations.