- No outside students are permitted in the band room, unless they have business with the director.
- Students will conduct themselves professionally while in this space (no horseplay, mistreatment of instruments or equipment, etc.).
- Students will ONLY handle instruments and equipment that are their own or that they have permission to use.
- No personal items are to be stored in the band room. This includes (but is not limited to) purses, cell phones, homework, textbooks, book bags, iPods, wallets, etc.
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed inside this room.
- Practice rooms are to be used only for practice, sectionals, and private instruction.
- Students are not to remove any equipment (including music stands, piano benches, chairs, etc.) from the facility.
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed.
- No objects are to be placed on the piano.
- Students are expected to keep the room clean and ready for use.
Library, Band Office, Phone
- Access to the music library or band office requires permission from the director.
- A student wishing to check out items from the music library must fill out and sign the music check-out form.
- The band office is a private place of business. If the door is shut, knock before entering.
- The band office phone is not intended for personal use. Use requires director permission.